Thursday, June 23, 2005

GD Update

Again, not much new.

Still working on the truck - the filled color version now. Working with vector fill, arguably more of a drawing challenge than is Photoshop/raster/bitmap fill. Especially when you have to go back and hook up your paths, creating objects, which was not needed as precisely as when you did your outline/path-only version.

And now you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about. ; ) Graphic software stuff.

On the Store Front.... Am about to really dig in and work on my stores, as well as come up with some line artwork, but mostly store-related work.

I've some catching up to do, also third-quarter is not so far off - important for us retail types.

And, CafePress is promising some improvements/changes for the Fall. For one thing, we will have meta-tags for each and every one of our graphics. (I have hundreds of graphics in my stores.) Yes, we will have bulk tools, thank goodness.